Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Lærte noget nyt om arv i dag...
- Note to Self: The Key to Success
- Renaming the name of the physical database and log file
- Frisk rist fra Altura
- Reporting Services issue when installing local Domain Controller
- Never loose your server list in SSMS again...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SSAS
As part of a routine check, I found that one of our servers had an instance of Analysis Services (SSAS) running under a local service account. As many of our solution pull data from various sources, on other servers, there is … Continue reading
This month’s T-SQL Tuesday is hosted by Kenneth Fisher (blog | twitter) and the topic is security. Security is one of those subjects that most DBAs have to deal with regardless of specialty. So as something we all have to … Continue reading
So, finally Microsoft came up with a new feature for the MOLAP part of Analysis Services. The community has been hungering for updates ever since the new kid Tabular came around. Now it apears that the SQL Server team has … Continue reading
This is one of those tips I need to write down, before I forget… Sometimes Analysis Services acts up and you need to do a process full on all the dimensions in the database. When that happens I usually turned … Continue reading
Now here’s a catch. I was trying all night long to figure out why Visual Studio was hanging on me, every time I wanted to add a Teradata based relational data source. Turns out that the list of available objects … Continue reading