Top Posts & Pages
- Restored database konflikter med et opdaterings deploy fra VS DB Ed.
- Vild med Dansk
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Did someone restart the server over night?
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server, Part 2
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- MCP 70-316
- Lavprisvvs.dk, de er da for fede, på den fede måde...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SSAS
So, finally Microsoft came up with a new feature for the MOLAP part of Analysis Services. The community has been hungering for updates ever since the new kid Tabular came around. Now it apears that the SQL Server team has … Continue reading
m4s0n501 This is one of those tips I need to write down, before I forget… Sometimes Analysis Services acts up and you need to do a process full on all the dimensions in the database. When that happens I usually … Continue reading
Now here’s a catch. I was trying all night long to figure out why Visual Studio was hanging on me, every time I wanted to add a Teradata based relational data source. Turns out that the list of available objects … Continue reading
Challenge In a blog post written by Chris Webb (b|t), years ago, Chris displays how to query the ASSP.DiscoverPartitionSlices(…). I stumbled upon the post while investigating solutions to problems with partition slicing. But since there were about 20 cubes, each containing … Continue reading
As a part of my upcomming presentation at SqlSaturday Cambridge, I will probably be needing a lot of users to demo some aspects of security in Analysis Services. Therefore I have created a Powershell script, my first actually, to generate … Continue reading