Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Never lose your server list in SSMS again...
- Go'e gamle Anders i Barcelona...
- Filtering Tables in #SQLServer Management Studio
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Team Player of the Year 2011 - Rehfeld Partners A/S
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- Tom Brady i Pittsburgh
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal PowerBI Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: VS2010
Today I had to find just that one record that was causing a bulk insert to fail.The file that was being loaded, was 1.2GB in size or approx 7M rows. In order to handle that kind of file, I decided … Continue reading
Today I noticed that the search filter of Visual Studio 2010 didn’t behave as I expected. I would have thought that if given a filter, this would be respected. But somehow VS2010 knows better or… I don’t know. Anyhow, here’s … Continue reading
The other day I was testing various charting components, including XCeed, Nevron and DevExpress. All components really looked nice in regards to API, Layout and Look N Feel. I have run several tests on all three components, and have a hard … Continue reading
Argh!! Hvordan stopper man denne besked i at dukke op konstant!?