Top Posts & Pages
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: VS2010
Today I had to find just that one record that was causing a bulk insert to fail.The file that was being loaded, was 1.2GB in size or approx 7M rows. In order to handle that kind of file, I decided … Continue reading
p5rn7vb Today I noticed that the search filter of Visual Studio 2010 didn’t behave as I expected. I would have thought that if given a filter, this would be respected. But somehow VS2010 knows better or… I don’t know. Anyhow, … Continue reading
The other day I was testing various charting components, including XCeed, Nevron and DevExpress. All components really looked nice in regards to API, Layout and Look N Feel. I have run several tests on all three components, and have a hard … Continue reading
Argh!! Hvordan stopper man denne besked i at dukke op konstant!?