Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- MCP 70-316
- Speaking at Campus Days Denmark 2013
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Bordet man lige står og mangler
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SSIS
Sometimes, when you are running lenghty integration jobs over night, you get in the office the next morning, and may be surprised that nothing has completed. And actually nothing is running anymore. Today was such a Day for me. Last night … Continue reading
Actually this post could have been divided into several topics, but currently time does not permit me to write that often. So this will be the whole shabang at once. We needed to import data from an external source, using … Continue reading
Just posted two bug reports to Microsoft Connect We don’t take kindly to sensitivity ’round here… First, I perceive it as a bug, when a foreach loop fails to list variables when a project parameter is set as sensitive. When a project … Continue reading
In the rare occasion, that when you are executing a project from the Information Services Catalogs, and the SysAdmin didn’t foresee some, unforeseeable event causing the disk to run out of space. And the execution doesn’t fail, just waits for … Continue reading