Top Posts & Pages
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
- MsBIP Meeting - Inside xVelocity
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SQLTip
I suspect that any developer who has been near a SQL Server for more than just a short while, you will be able to recognize a list of SQL Agent jobs that can no longer can be seen in its full … Continue reading
p5rn7vb This is one of those tips I need to write down, before I forget… Sometimes Analysis Services acts up and you need to do a process full on all the dimensions in the database. When that happens I usually … Continue reading
Having to install new laptops, re-install old ones, configuring virtual servers or whenever you get the opportunity to install SQL Server from scratch, you always end up with an empty list of servers, when you try to connect through SQL … Continue reading
[Blog]: So you think you need Enterprise Edition, huh? http://t.co/zRWoumqRQf #DBA #SQLServer #SQLTip #in — Jens Vestergaard (@vestergaardj) July 4, 2013 A ratio between the size of max_server_memory and the size of the buffer pool extension of 1:16 or less … Continue reading
Lately I have been struggling on a specific server in an environment I have been working on. Due to the need for partitioning in the cube, the project demanded an Enterprise Edition of SQL Server 2008R2. The only installation available, … Continue reading