Top Posts & Pages
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- The New Blue in Town...
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- Memory leak in mdsonar.cpp?
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SQL2012
[Blog]: So you think you need Enterprise Edition, huh? http://t.co/zRWoumqRQf #DBA #SQLServer #SQLTip #in — Jens Vestergaard (@vestergaardj) July 4, 2013 A ratio between the size of max_server_memory and the size of the buffer pool extension of 1:16 or less … Continue reading
p5rn7vb Just posted two bug reports to Microsoft Connect We don’t take kindly to sensitivity ’round here… First, I perceive it as a bug, when a foreach loop fails to list variables when a project parameter is set as sensitive. When a … Continue reading
#SQLTip #SQLServer #TSQL amzn.com/k/P3Livr0TRReO… TRUNCATE TABLE resets the IDENTITY property to its original seed, while DELETE doesn’t. — Jens Vestergaard (@vestergaardj) March 1, 2013 When dealing with parent-child pcks in #SSIS, be sure to verify the ProtectionLevel prop is set … Continue reading
In the rare occasion, that when you are executing a project from the Information Services Catalogs, and the SysAdmin didn’t foresee some, unforeseeable event causing the disk to run out of space. And the execution doesn’t fail, just waits for … Continue reading
You can validate a #SQLServer setup by running ‘Setup.exe /Action=RunDiscovery /q’, more info at #MSDN bit.ly/TGw9Yl #SQLTip #SQL2012 — Jens Vestergaard (@vestergaardj) December 4, 2012 The only way to access SSAS is by using XML for Analysis Services Listener : … Continue reading