Top Posts & Pages
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- The New Blue in Town...
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Memory leak in mdsonar.cpp?
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SQL Server
So, finally Microsoft came up with a new feature for the MOLAP part of Analysis Services. The community has been hungering for updates ever since the new kid Tabular came around. Now it apears that the SQL Server team has … Continue reading
p5rn7vb This is one of those tips I need to write down, before I forget… Sometimes Analysis Services acts up and you need to do a process full on all the dimensions in the database. When that happens I usually … Continue reading
Do you sometimes drift off, thinking/dreaming crazy scenarios, that you almost instantly know won’t ever become a reality? I had one of those moments, when I spotted, that #SQLSatCambridge and the NFL game at Wembley between The Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota … Continue reading
Often I meet the business requirement of listing data for the last X months. In this blog post, I will try to give my shot at, how this is done elegantly and with maximum flexibility. We start of backwards and … Continue reading