Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- Kaffeelskere kender måske historien...
- How to find what port a service is listening at
- SQL Server Quick Tip 26 - 30
- Analysis Services Dimension Security - via AMO
- Kokken fra Helvede...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Security
This month’s T-SQL Tuesday is hosted by Kenneth Fisher (blog | twitter) and the topic is security. Security is one of those subjects that most DBAs have to deal with regardless of specialty. So as something we all have to … Continue reading
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading