Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- Restored database konflikter med et opdaterings deploy fra VS DB Ed.
- PC World nyhedsbrev...
- Preparing for my first public UG presentation
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- TSQL Tuesday #63 - How do you manage security
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: Security
This month’s T-SQL Tuesday is hosted by Kenneth Fisher (blog | twitter) and the topic is security. Security is one of those subjects that most DBAs have to deal with regardless of specialty. So as something we all have to … Continue reading
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading