Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: Security
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading