Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Note to Self: The Key to Success
- Lærte noget nyt om arv i dag...
- Renaming the name of the physical database and log file
- Frisk rist fra Altura
- Reporting Services issue when installing local Domain Controller
- Never loose your server list in SSMS again...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: T-SQL
Just now I had the requirement to create a loop in SSIS, and have that loop the alphabet. In order to facilitate that, I generated a T-SQL statement, that provides the alphabet including the Danish Æ, Ø and Å. If … Continue reading
Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And they … Continue reading
Looking for some other settings I stumbled upon this very nice, and very hidden, feature in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS): The ability to set your default column type! That should save me a lot of time, from now on.
While searching for a fairly large dataset to use for performance baselining, I was looking at the option of duplicating data in the Adventure Works database to match our needs. In order to check for weak spots, I need at least … Continue reading
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading