Top Posts & Pages
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- Rank that thing...
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- PASS Summit 2014 Pre Cons + Wednesday
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: T-SQL
Just now I had the requirement to create a loop in SSIS, and have that loop the alphabet. In order to facilitate that, I generated a T-SQL statement, that provides the alphabet including the Danish Æ, Ø and Å. If … Continue reading
Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And they … Continue reading
Looking for some other settings I stumbled upon this very nice, and very hidden, feature in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS): The ability to set your default column type! That should save me a lot of time, from now on.
m4s0n501 While searching for a fairly large dataset to use for performance baselining, I was looking at the option of duplicating data in the Adventure Works database to match our needs. In order to check for weak spots, I need at … Continue reading
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading