Top Posts & Pages
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Kør SQL statement mod alle databaser
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- Borgerligt Centrum, til tiden...
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- New York Re-Visit
- Telerik inline edit mode needs dummy row when using ObjectInstanceDataSource
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: T-SQL
Just now I had the requirement to create a loop in SSIS, and have that loop the alphabet. In order to facilitate that, I generated a T-SQL statement, that provides the alphabet including the Danish Æ, Ø and Å. If … Continue reading
Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And they … Continue reading
Looking for some other settings I stumbled upon this very nice, and very hidden, feature in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS): The ability to set your default column type! That should save me a lot of time, from now on.
While searching for a fairly large dataset to use for performance baselining, I was looking at the option of duplicating data in the Adventure Works database to match our needs. In order to check for weak spots, I need at least … Continue reading
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading