Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Microsoft Release Mania
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- T-SQL Tuesday #68: Go with your own Defaults
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
- Why I need to go to SQLskills Immersion Training
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SQL Server 2008
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading
Sometimes, just sometimes, I plunge right into using a tool without reading too much documentation. This has some advantages and some drawbacks. Trying to decipher error messages without the right background knowledge can be a hard nut to crack. Just now … Continue reading
Mit beskedne bidrag til næste version af SSIS er hermed i hus. I går fik jeg bekræftelse fra Microsoft om, at forslaget har fundet vej til enten næste version eller næste service pack.
In regards to this article about named calculations in SSAS, I had the perculiar finding today, that NULLs are handled somewhat differently than I would have expected. In my case I had constructed a named calculation, just as in the article, by concatenating … Continue reading