Top Posts & Pages
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- SQL Server 2012 Beta Exams
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
- MsBIP Meeting - Inside xVelocity
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Vandkaos i Malmö
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SSMS
I suspect that any developer who has been near a SQL Server for more than just a short while, you will be able to recognize a list of SQL Agent jobs that can no longer can be seen in its full … Continue reading
p5rn7vb Having to install new laptops, re-install old ones, configuring virtual servers or whenever you get the opportunity to install SQL Server from scratch, you always end up with an empty list of servers, when you try to connect through … Continue reading
Problem: Error: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between “Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS” and “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” in the UNION operation. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 468) when clicking “Securables” in properties of a server login. Setup: Server is set up with collation: SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS The database, or … Continue reading
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading
Looking for some other settings I stumbled upon this very nice, and very hidden, feature in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS): The ability to set your default column type! That should save me a lot of time, from now on.