Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Visual Studio og Eset NOD32
- Kumulative værdier
- Restored database konflikter med et opdaterings deploy fra VS DB Ed.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Did someone restart the server over night?
- TSQL Tuesday #63 - How do you manage security
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Slotskage i lyserød
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: Analysis Services
Do you sometimes drift off, thinking/dreaming crazy scenarios, that you almost instantly know won’t ever become a reality? I had one of those moments, when I spotted, that #SQLSatCambridge and the NFL game at Wembley between The Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota … Continue reading
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading