Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: Analysis Services
Do you sometimes drift off, thinking/dreaming crazy scenarios, that you almost instantly know won’t ever become a reality? I had one of those moments, when I spotted, that #SQLSatCambridge and the NFL game at Wembley between The Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota … Continue reading
zv7qrnb If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), … Continue reading