Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Quick-tip: Default column type in SSMS
- Speaking at Campus Days Denmark 2013
- Why it takes a DIY-guy a week to replace a faucet
- Selected to speak at #SQLSat275
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: Analysis Services
Do you sometimes drift off, thinking/dreaming crazy scenarios, that you almost instantly know won’t ever become a reality? I had one of those moments, when I spotted, that #SQLSatCambridge and the NFL game at Wembley between The Pittsburgh Steelers and Minnesota … Continue reading
If you ever need to test Analysis Services roles, you can easily do so either by browsing the cube or by means of a query. When browsing a cube through SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or Bisuness Intelligence Developer Studio (BIDS), you … Continue reading