Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- So you think you need Enterprise Edition, huh?
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
- Why I need to go to SQLskills Immersion Training
- SQL Server Quick Tip 1 - 5
- Restored database konflikter med et opdaterings deploy fra VS DB Ed.
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: BI
Three days, more than 100 sessions, on 10 different tracks, Campus Days Denmark has become quite the act in town. I submitted three session abstracts. I was lucky and very delighted, that one of those got chosen. I will be … Continue reading
August 23rd will be the day I speak publicly for the first time. The sorry crowd will be members of the Microsoft BI Professionals Denmark User Group, in short MSBIP. See more at http://msbip.dk/ or http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=4069528&trk=hb_side_g I will be speaking about … Continue reading
Problem: At a client we had to produce a server, in order for us to have a development environment, since they couldn’t spare the server power. Odd situation, but that’s not the point. The point is that, somewhere during the … Continue reading
Often I meet the business requirement of listing data for the last X months. In this blog post, I will try to give my shot at, how this is done elegantly and with maximum flexibility. We start of backwards and … Continue reading