Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Release Mania
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Kør SQL statement mod alle databaser
- T-SQL Tuesday #68: Go with your own Defaults
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Why I need to go to SQLskills Immersion Training
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Family
Lyrics by The Who, from the Overture of Tommy. Tuesday evening, our family received a new member, a light-haired, blue-eyed boy weighing in at 4.465 grams and at a length of 54 cm. Update: We have decided to name him Charlie
Last Friday I underwent what’s called arthroscopic surgery, in order to have an torn ACL reconstructed. Some six (6) years ago, I took part in a Bachelor party where we had to compete each other in those silly Sumo-outfits depicted … Continue reading