Top Posts & Pages
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- [Issue] - The Mystery of the Hidden Column
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- New York Re-Visit
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server, Part 2
- Did someone restart the server over night?
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Kør SQL statement mod alle databaser
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Family
Lyrics by The Who, from the Overture of Tommy. Tuesday evening, our family received a new member, a light-haired, blue-eyed boy weighing in at 4.465 grams and at a length of 54 cm. Update: We have decided to name him Charlie
Last Friday I underwent what’s called arthroscopic surgery, in order to have an torn ACL reconstructed. Some six (6) years ago, I took part in a Bachelor party where we had to compete each other in those silly Sumo-outfits depicted … Continue reading