Top Posts & Pages
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Hush hush about the #sqlsat380 event...
- Mediterranean Container Vessel Traffic
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- TSQL Tuesday #63 - How do you manage security
- CTE - Common Table Expressions Issue
- HierarchyID datatypen
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SQLBits X
As an exercise for myself I will be writing fairly short post on the session I attended at SQLBits X´. I will begin with the training day where I went for the Deep Dive into SSAS. The only bad thing … Continue reading
As the agenda for SQL Bits X was released, I had my take on what sessions I wanted to attend. Now, two full days ahead, I’ve managed to almost pin down all the sessions I am going to immerse into. … Continue reading