Top Posts & Pages
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: SQLBits X
As an exercise for myself I will be writing fairly short post on the session I attended at SQLBits X´. I will begin with the training day where I went for the Deep Dive into SSAS. The only bad thing … Continue reading
zv7qrnb As the agenda for SQL Bits X was released, I had my take on what sessions I wanted to attend. Now, two full days ahead, I’ve managed to almost pin down all the sessions I am going to immerse … Continue reading