Top Posts & Pages
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Kør SQL statement mod alle databaser
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- Borgerligt Centrum, til tiden...
- [Issue] - The Mystery of the Hidden Column
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- New York Re-Visit
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SQL2008
Problem: Error: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between “Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS” and “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” in the UNION operation. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 468) when clicking “Securables” in properties of a server login. Setup: Server is set up with collation: SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS The database, or … Continue reading
After banging my head against the screen for about three or four hours, trying to solve what seemed as a Reporting Services mystery, a coworker of mine came up with the solution. I was trying to inject a role into an embedded … Continue reading