Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- #TSQL2SDAY #77 - Favorite SQL Server Feature - RoundUp
- Smeltet whiskey...
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Invitation to #TSQL2SDAY #77 - Favorite SQL Server Feature
- How to generate the alphabet from ASCII codes in T-SQL
- Quick-tip: Default column type in SSMS
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal PowerBI Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SQL2008
Problem: Error: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between “Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS” and “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” in the UNION operation. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 468) when clicking “Securables” in properties of a server login. Setup: Server is set up with collation: SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS The database, or … Continue reading
After banging my head against the screen for about three or four hours, trying to solve what seemed as a Reporting Services mystery, a coworker of mine came up with the solution. I was trying to inject a role into an embedded … Continue reading