Top Posts & Pages
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- How to find what port a service is listening at
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
- T-SQL Tuesday #69: Encryption
- Kaffeelskere kender måske historien...
- Note to Self: The Key to Success
- HierarchyID datatypen
- MCP 70-316
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: SQL2008
Problem: Error: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between “Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS” and “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” in the UNION operation. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 468) when clicking “Securables” in properties of a server login. Setup: Server is set up with collation: SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS The database, or … Continue reading
After banging my head against the screen for about three or four hours, trying to solve what seemed as a Reporting Services mystery, a coworker of mine came up with the solution. I was trying to inject a role into an embedded … Continue reading