Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- Why I need to go to SQLskills Immersion Training
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- SQLBits XI - It depends...
- SQL Server Quick Tip 6 - 10
- Distinct count on several dimension members
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: Presenting
Last Tuesday Campus Days was kicked off, but unfortunately I was not able to attend any sessions on Tuesday due to our youngest one teething (parents will understand). Wednesday I had my own session, right after Regis (b|l|t) and Kenneth (b|l|t) two slot … Continue reading
Three days, more than 100 sessions, on 10 different tracks, Campus Days Denmark has become quite the act in town. I submitted three session abstracts. I was lucky and very delighted, that one of those got chosen. I will be … Continue reading
I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas … Continue reading