Top Posts & Pages
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- TSQL Tuesday #63 - How do you manage security
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server, Part 2
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- Permission Scope in Analysis Services
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Kimball
During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a supplemental … Continue reading