Top Posts & Pages
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- SQL Server Quick Tip 6 - 10
- SQLBits XI - It depends...
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Why I need to go to SQLskills Immersion Training
- Distinct count on several dimension members
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: FAIL
Over the past months I have been hearing more and more complaints, about the frequency of Java updates being too often, hence beginning to annoy more and more people. I wasn’t quite there yet, but given time I got annoyed too. So I … Continue reading
Today I noticed that the search filter of Visual Studio 2010 didn’t behave as I expected. I would have thought that if given a filter, this would be respected. But somehow VS2010 knows better or… I don’t know. Anyhow, here’s … Continue reading
Tror Ekstra Bladet har fået stavepladen galt i halsen…