Top Posts & Pages
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Tag Archives: DWH
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
zv7qrnb During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a … Continue reading