Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Invitation to #TSQL2SDAY #77 - Favorite SQL Server Feature
- Jump into #PowerBI
- MCTS SQL Server 2005
- Filtering Tables in #SQLServer Management Studio
- Go'e gamle Anders i Barcelona...
- RIP Jante
- AMO DimensionPermission laver unoder under deploy
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal PowerBI Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: DWH
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a supplemental … Continue reading