Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SQL Server Quick Tip 11 - 15
- Note to Self: The Key to Success
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Installing MS SQL Denali CTP3 failed
- Frisk rist fra Altura
- Solis Scala Type 166
- Lærte noget nyt om arv i dag...
- Analysis Services Dimension Security - via AMO
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: DWH
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a supplemental … Continue reading