Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Slotskage i lyserød
- How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Hush hush about the #sqlsat380 event...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: AMO
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading