I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas to refine it for the largest SQL Server conference in Europe, see more at www.SQLBits.com.
As far as I can tell, some really good session have already been submitted, so no shame in not getting selected.
Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Never loose your server list in SSMS again...
- TSQL Tuesday #63 - How do you manage security
- AMO DimensionPermission laver unoder under deploy
- Tom Brady i Pittsburgh
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010