I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas to refine it for the largest SQL Server conference in Europe, see more at www.SQLBits.com.
As far as I can tell, some really good session have already been submitted, so no shame in not getting selected.
Top Posts & Pages
- Vandkaos i Malmö
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- SQL Server 2012 Beta Exams
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
- MsBIP Meeting - Inside xVelocity
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010