I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas to refine it for the largest SQL Server conference in Europe, see more at www.SQLBits.com.
As far as I can tell, some really good session have already been submitted, so no shame in not getting selected.
Top Posts & Pages
- Selecting an arbitrary number of random rows from a table with T-SQL
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Using Powershell to create Local Users from AW Customers
- Tool - Data Splitter
- Analysis Services Dimension Security - via AMO
- Kokken fra Helvede...
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email