I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas to refine it for the largest SQL Server conference in Europe, see more at www.SQLBits.com.
As far as I can tell, some really good session have already been submitted, so no shame in not getting selected.
Top Posts & Pages
- Installing MS SQL Denali CTP3 failed
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- Permission Scope in Analysis Services
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Slotskage i lyserød
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
- SSMS Quick Tip
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- 70-452 PRO: Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- How to setup basic dimension security in SSAS
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email