I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas to refine it for the largest SQL Server conference in Europe, see more at www.SQLBits.com.
As far as I can tell, some really good session have already been submitted, so no shame in not getting selected.
Top Posts & Pages
- Kokken fra Helvede...
- Rank that thing...
- Slotskage i lyserød
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Note to Self: The Key to Success
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
- How to setup basic dimension security in SSAS
- Lamo Transcender test
- Installing MS SQL Denali CTP3 failed
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email