I have just submitted my second session (first non-Domestic and first non-Danish) based on the work in this blog post. I have done this presentation once before at the 7th MsBIP User Group meeting in Copenhagen, and have some ideas to refine it for the largest SQL Server conference in Europe, see more at www.SQLBits.com.
As far as I can tell, some really good session have already been submitted, so no shame in not getting selected.
Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
- [Issue] - The Mystery of the Hidden Column
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- History repeats itself...
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Microsoft Connect Bug Reports
- SQLBits XI - It depends...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email