Top Posts & Pages
- T-SQL Tuesday #68: Go with your own Defaults
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SQLBits X - My almost final agenda
- Permission Scope in Analysis Services
- Pct af total
- Renaming the name of the physical database and log file
- Memory leak in mdsonar.cpp?
- Microsoft Release Mania
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a supplemental … Continue reading