Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- Competing for a free seat on Internals and Performance class by SQLSkills
- Interessant tag cloud
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- TBP - Tripple Businesskey Problem, the lesser known problem...
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a supplemental … Continue reading