Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Selecting an arbitrary number of random rows from a table with T-SQL
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Analysis Services Dimension Security - via AMO
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Connectionstring til SSAS 2000 & 2005
- Reg Barber
- The New Blue in Town...
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
m4s0n501 During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a … Continue reading