Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Release Mania
- Solis Scala Type 166
- Markér kun det du skal bruge...
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- AMO DimensionPermission laver unoder under deploy
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Slotskage i lyserød
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: February 2013
I have come across a rather, for me at least, unusual data composition, and wanted to share the solution to the business problem. Given is one single source file that contains facts and some dimensional identification. In this case, we … Continue reading
During some research on time dimensions in Analysis Services, I stumbled across this interesting article by Dylan Wan (Blog|Linkedin). These are some very good design tips, indeed, but unfortunately, in my case, I had embrace the concept of a supplemental … Continue reading