Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- HierarchyID datatypen
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- "Quick" Dimension Attribute Settings Report
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- SQL Server Daily Digest @ Paper.li
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Back in January SQLSkills held a raffle and the lucky winners back then were Sankar Reddy (blog|twitter) and Martin Catherall (blog|twitter). Now SQL Sentry (web|twitter) has put up a contest for a seat on the SQLSkills Immersion Training class in August and I, … Continue reading