Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Filtering Tables in #SQLServer Management Studio
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Go'e gamle Anders i Barcelona...
- All the dull ones are taken
- Everything Microsoft BI (as of late)
- SSAS Compare by Red-Gate
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal PowerBI Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Just posted two new suggestions to the Microsoft Connect site. First of is a suggestion, that when using a sensitive parameter, you get a warning when trying to use it in an expression. On the other hand, if you create … Continue reading
Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And they … Continue reading