Top Posts & Pages
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Perculiar Named Calculations
- I-Roast 2
- Power BI Visualization – Hands on
- T-SQL Tuesday #69: Encryption
- How to generate the alphabet from ASCII codes in T-SQL
- Never loose your server list in SSMS again...
- How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Just posted two new suggestions to the Microsoft Connect site. First of is a suggestion, that when using a sensitive parameter, you get a warning when trying to use it in an expression. On the other hand, if you create … Continue reading
Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And they … Continue reading