Top Posts & Pages
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- PASS Summit 2014 Pre Cons + Wednesday
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- Rank that thing...
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Just posted two new suggestions to the Microsoft Connect site. First of is a suggestion, that when using a sensitive parameter, you get a warning when trying to use it in an expression. On the other hand, if you create … Continue reading
m4s0n501 Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And … Continue reading