Top Posts & Pages
- Vandkaos i Malmö
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- SQL Server 2012 Beta Exams
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- SQLBits X PreCon SSAS Deep Dive Summary - Part 1
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Just posted two new suggestions to the Microsoft Connect site. First of is a suggestion, that when using a sensitive parameter, you get a warning when trying to use it in an expression. On the other hand, if you create … Continue reading
p5rn7vb Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And … Continue reading