Top Posts & Pages
- Power BI Visualization – Hands on
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Flippet frisure
- Gandalf, har du lige tid?
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
- Slotskage i lyserød
- Laying low, right leg high
- Stoned Sheep - Covers
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Just posted two new suggestions to the Microsoft Connect site. First of is a suggestion, that when using a sensitive parameter, you get a warning when trying to use it in an expression. On the other hand, if you create … Continue reading
zv7qrnb Problem A client of ours had the business requirement that they wanted to be able to search for members in certain dimensions in their cube. In particular two specific dimensions, patients and health care persons (doctors, dentists, nurses etc.). And … Continue reading