Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Never lose your server list in SSMS again...
- Go'e gamle Anders i Barcelona...
- Filtering Tables in #SQLServer Management Studio
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Team Player of the Year 2011 - Rehfeld Partners A/S
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- Tom Brady i Pittsburgh
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal PowerBI Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Problem: Error: Cannot resolve the collation conflict between “Danish_Norwegian_CI_AS” and “SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS” in the UNION operation. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 468) when clicking “Securables” in properties of a server login. Setup: Server is set up with collation: SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS The database, or … Continue reading
Problem: At a client we had to produce a server, in order for us to have a development environment, since they couldn’t spare the server power. Odd situation, but that’s not the point. The point is that, somewhere during the … Continue reading
Before today I have only been fiddling about in with new SQL Server Data Tools Integration Services projects, without any problems what so ever. I’ve seen demos done without any problems what so ever. And now that I finally get … Continue reading
Often I meet the business requirement of listing data for the last X months. In this blog post, I will try to give my shot at, how this is done elegantly and with maximum flexibility. We start of backwards and … Continue reading