Top Posts & Pages
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- TBP - Tripple Businesskey Problem, the lesser known problem...
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- VSDBCMD troubleshooting
- #TSQL2SDAY - Data Modeling Gone Wrong
- Interessant tag cloud
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: April 2012
On Thursday 26th I will be attending the 5th Microsoft BI Professionals Denmark meeting at Microsoft in Hellerup. The meeting will have prominent guests as Marco Russo (blog|twitter) and Alberto Ferrari (blog|twitter) has offered to stop by and share some knowledge on these two … Continue reading
I’ve signed up for three (3) of the five (5) available beta exams on the new SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence certification program which Kendra Little (blog|twitter) has written a great post about here. Since there are numbered seats on these … Continue reading