Top Posts & Pages
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- TSQL Tuesday #63 - How do you manage security
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Temmelig misvisende fejlbesked i SSIS 2008
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Visual Studio og Eset NOD32
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: April 2012
On Thursday 26th I will be attending the 5th Microsoft BI Professionals Denmark meeting at Microsoft in Hellerup. The meeting will have prominent guests as Marco Russo (blog|twitter) and Alberto Ferrari (blog|twitter) has offered to stop by and share some knowledge on these two … Continue reading
I’ve signed up for three (3) of the five (5) available beta exams on the new SQL Server 2012 Business Intelligence certification program which Kendra Little (blog|twitter) has written a great post about here. Since there are numbered seats on these … Continue reading