Top Posts & Pages
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Permission Scope in Analysis Services
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- Hush hush about the #sqlsat380 event...
- Visual Studio og Eset NOD32
- Distinct count on several dimension members
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server, Part 2
- Temmelig misvisende fejlbesked i SSIS 2008
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading