Top Posts & Pages
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- MsBIP Meeting - Inside xVelocity
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- The New Blue in Town...
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading