Top Posts & Pages
- SUN, Oracle, whatever... How do you sleep at night?
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- SQL Server Quick Tip 6 - 10
- SQLBits XI - It depends...
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Why I need to go to SQLskills Immersion Training
- Distinct count on several dimension members
- SQL2012 Certification - Personal goal for 2012
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading