Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- SQL Server Quick Tip 6 - 10
- Visual Studio og Eset NOD32
- VS 2008 .htm buildprovider
- SQLBits XI - It depends...
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Tom Brady i Pittsburgh
- Using Powershell to create Local Users from AW Customers
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading