Top Posts & Pages
- Slides from Pro Techniques Talk at MsBIP
- Filtering Tables in #SQLServer Management Studio
- Permission Scope in Analysis Services
- Invitation to #TSQL2SDAY #77 - Favorite SQL Server Feature
- Microsoft Connect Bug Reports
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Players Handbook 4th. ed.
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MsBIP MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As part of a portal our team is currently developing, I needed a way to push permissions set in the portal onto the Analysis Services instances present in the system. A big part of the solution is what we call … Continue reading