Top Posts & Pages
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- The Who - Dilemma
- Speaking at Campus Days Denmark 2013
- Power BI Visualization – Hands on
- Never loose your server list in SSMS again...
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Today I noticed that the search filter of Visual Studio 2010 didn’t behave as I expected. I would have thought that if given a filter, this would be respected. But somehow VS2010 knows better or… I don’t know. Anyhow, here’s … Continue reading