Top Posts & Pages
- Vandkaos i Malmö
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- SQL Server 2012 Beta Exams
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Today I noticed that the search filter of Visual Studio 2010 didn’t behave as I expected. I would have thought that if given a filter, this would be respected. But somehow VS2010 knows better or… I don’t know. Anyhow, here’s … Continue reading