Top Posts & Pages
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Slotskage i lyserød
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Today I noticed that the search filter of Visual Studio 2010 didn’t behave as I expected. I would have thought that if given a filter, this would be respected. But somehow VS2010 knows better or… I don’t know. Anyhow, here’s … Continue reading