Top Posts & Pages
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to generate the alphabet from ASCII codes in T-SQL
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Signed up as candidate to become testpilot on the new Gigaset SL910 It looks amazing, and seems to have all the features to look for in a phone. Have a look at: http://smartsontestpilot.se/gigasetsl910-dk/bliv-testpilot/ or here Gigaset SL910 on YouTube p5rn7vb