Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Extracting SSAS Database(s) XMLA w/ PowerShell
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- SQL Server Quick Tip 6 - 10
- The Who - Løsning
- Oddset på den ufede måde
- Run out of disk you say, eh?
- Preparing for my first public UG presentation
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Looking for some other settings I stumbled upon this very nice, and very hidden, feature in SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS): The ability to set your default column type! That should save me a lot of time, from now on.
While searching for a fairly large dataset to use for performance baselining, I was looking at the option of duplicating data in the Adventure Works database to match our needs. In order to check for weak spots, I need at least … Continue reading
Today I stumbled upon an annoying error from the Telerik component RadGrid. When bound to an ObjectInstanceDataSource combined with inline edit mode, you need to hook up to the OnItemCommand event in order to insert a new object of the same … Continue reading
At the kick-off event this weekend, I was awarded the title: Team Player of the Year 2011. Among two other prominent nominees, Kennie Nybo Pontoppidan (blog : LinkedIn) and Rolf Sørensen (blog : LinkedIn) I was given the award, mainly, for my efforts on a project … Continue reading