Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Rolling period with shell dimension SSAS
- [Issue] - The Mystery of the Hidden Column
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Never lose your server list in SSMS again...
- [Issue] - SQL Server Installer
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- Hvorfor det tager, en gør-det-selv-mand, mindst en uge at skifte blandingsbatteri
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Odd why no one has taken the funny one…
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading
Sometimes, just sometimes, I plunge right into using a tool without reading too much documentation. This has some advantages and some drawbacks. Trying to decipher error messages without the right background knowledge can be a hard nut to crack. Just now … Continue reading