Top Posts & Pages
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Server and column collation conflicts in properties of a login
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Setting the maximum allowed memory consumption by Analysis Services
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Odd why no one has taken the funny one…
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading
Sometimes, just sometimes, I plunge right into using a tool without reading too much documentation. This has some advantages and some drawbacks. Trying to decipher error messages without the right background knowledge can be a hard nut to crack. Just now … Continue reading