Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- A Hello World Custom Assembly in SSAS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Renaming the name of the physical database and log file
- Summarizing my #Summit15
- Memory leak in mdsonar.cpp?
- Players Handbook 4th. ed.
- SQLSaturday Denmark re-cap
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Odd why no one has taken the funny one…
During one of my current tasks, which was to run the same test on multiple copies of the same database, I needed to setup a flow where I could deploy the database from VS2010 or setup database w/ vsdbcmd run the … Continue reading
Sometimes, just sometimes, I plunge right into using a tool without reading too much documentation. This has some advantages and some drawbacks. Trying to decipher error messages without the right background knowledge can be a hard nut to crack. Just now … Continue reading