Top Posts & Pages
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- PASS Summit 2015 Session Catalog
- RIP Jante
- Renaming the name of the physical database and log file
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Reporting Services issue when installing local Domain Controller
- Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Perculiar Named Calculations
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Mit beskedne bidrag til næste version af SSIS er hermed i hus. I går fik jeg bekræftelse fra Microsoft om, at forslaget har fundet vej til enten næste version eller næste service pack.
In regards to this article about named calculations in SSAS, I had the perculiar finding today, that NULLs are handled somewhat differently than I would have expected. In my case I had constructed a named calculation, just as in the article, by concatenating … Continue reading