Top Posts & Pages
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- Slotskage i lyserød
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Did someone restart the server over night?
- How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Mit beskedne bidrag til næste version af SSIS er hermed i hus. I går fik jeg bekræftelse fra Microsoft om, at forslaget har fundet vej til enten næste version eller næste service pack. … Continue reading
In regards to this article about named calculations in SSAS, I had the perculiar finding today, that NULLs are handled somewhat differently than I would have expected. In my case I had constructed a named calculation, just as in the article, by concatenating … Continue reading