Top Posts & Pages
- Using PowerShell to Discover Temp/Log/Backup and Data Directories of SSAS
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- [Issue] - The Mystery of the Hidden Column
- New York Re-Visit
- Julian Date and Supplemental Month (budgeting)
- How to do a String REPLACE in Teradata
- How to setup basic dimension security in SSAS
- Did someone restart the server over night?
- Mosha, manden med lyset
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Mit beskedne bidrag til næste version af SSIS er hermed i hus. I går fik jeg bekræftelse fra Microsoft om, at forslaget har fundet vej til enten næste version eller næste service pack.
In regards to this article about named calculations in SSAS, I had the perculiar finding today, that NULLs are handled somewhat differently than I would have expected. In my case I had constructed a named calculation, just as in the article, by concatenating … Continue reading