Top Posts & Pages
- Selecting an arbitrary number of random rows from a table with T-SQL
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
- Using Powershell to view Partition Slice Information in Excel
- Tool - Data Splitter
- Using Powershell to create Local Users from AW Customers
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Kokken fra Helvede...
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Analysis Services Dimension Security - via AMO
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: May 2011
SQL Server Analysis Services offers the possibility to create roles, whereby you can manage the access certain users will have to data in the cube(s) on the database. The following is a basic tutorial on how to create a role … Continue reading
Although setting the language and collation correctly, it’s not easy to see why a specific MDX would not return the right formatting, in regards to monetary, thousands seperator etc. There is however a way of forcing the language, through a … Continue reading