Top Posts & Pages
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- Ascaso Arc Fun
- Speaking at #SQLSatCambridge
- Speaking History
- Danish SQL Server 2016 Launch Event - SQLNexus
- Hush hush about the #sqlsat380 event...
- T-SQL Tuesday #68: Go with your own Defaults
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
Tags.Net Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence C# Coffee D&D entrylevel Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Issue MCP MDX MsBIP MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X sqlfamily SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata TSQL2SDAY vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: May 2011
SQL Server Analysis Services offers the possibility to create roles, whereby you can manage the access certain users will have to data in the cube(s) on the database. The following is a basic tutorial on how to create a role … Continue reading
Although setting the language and collation correctly, it’s not easy to see why a specific MDX would not return the right formatting, in regards to monetary, thousands seperator etc. There is however a way of forcing the language, through a … Continue reading