Top Posts & Pages
- How to Change the Service Account for Analysis Services
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Players Handbook 4th. ed.
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Same members declared in both Sub Select and Where clause of same MDX
- Julian Date og supplementsmånede
- Using a Custom Assembly to search an Analysis Services dimension
- SSIS Script Task and Proxy Auto Configuration (PAC) Script
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal Powershell Presenting Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQL Server SQLServer SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Monthly Archives: May 2011
SQL Server Analysis Services offers the possibility to create roles, whereby you can manage the access certain users will have to data in the cube(s) on the database. The following is a basic tutorial on how to create a role … Continue reading
/ Although setting the language and collation correctly, it’s not easy to see why a specific MDX would not return the right formatting, in regards to monetary, thousands seperator etc. There is however a way of forcing the language, through … Continue reading