Top Posts & Pages
- Filtering SQL Agent Jobs
- MDX Query using other hierarchy in same dimension as in slicer
- Microsoft Visual Studio is unable to load this document
- Slotskage i lyserød
- How to get SSAS to return the correct currency format.
- Did someone restart the server over night?
- How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 CTP2 Data Tools BI templates for VS2012
- Run your cubes in Warp Speed - Really Really Fast!
- Donald Parish on Run your cubes in Warp Speed – Really Really Fast!
- Kenneth M. Nielsen (@DoktorKermit) on How to Process Multiple Dimensions via BIDS and SSMS
- Jens Vestergaard on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Sudipta on Teradata based Data Source Views in Analysis Services
- Jens Vestergaard on Subtle differences in Teradata and SQL Server
Tags.Net 3rd. ed. AMO Analysis Services BI Business Intelligence Bønner C# Certificering Coffee D&D Espresso FAIL Fejl Humor Kværn MCP MDX MSConnect NFL Personal politik Powershell Roleplay Security SQL SQL2008 SQL2012 SQLBits SQLBits X SQLPASS SQLServer SQL Server SQL Server 2008 SQLTip SSAS SSIS SSIS 2008 SSMS SSRS T-SQL Teradata vandkøling VS2008 VS2010
Monthly Archives: May 2011
SQL Server Analysis Services offers the possibility to create roles, whereby you can manage the access certain users will have to data in the cube(s) on the database. The following is a basic tutorial on how to create a role … Continue reading
Although setting the language and collation correctly, it’s not easy to see why a specific MDX would not return the right formatting, in regards to monetary, thousands seperator etc. There is however a way of forcing the language, through a … Continue reading